Working Papers (& Other Unpublished Papers)
- Adverse Selection without Hidden Information, June 1987.
- When Should Control be Shared?, with Eva Meyersson Milgrom and Ravi Singh, April 22, 2007
- The CAF Auction: Design Proposal, with A. Eilat, July 2011. (Proposal to the FCC.)
- Extended Proper Equilibrium, with Joshua Mollner. This version March 2021. (Forthcoming in Journal of Economic Theory.)
- FUEL for 5g, Auctionomics White Paper, June 2019.
- Investment Incentives in Near-Optimal Mechanisms, with Mohammad Akbarpour, Scott Kominers and Shengwu Li, March 2021 version.
- Taming the Communication and Computation Complexity of Combinatorial Auctions: The FUEL Bid Language, with Martin Bichler and Gregor Schwarz, March 14, 2020.
- Incentive Auction Design Alternatives: A Simulation Study, with Kevin Leyton-Brown, Neil Newman and Ilya Segal, February 2020.
- Spectrum Auctions from the Perspective of Matching, with Andrew Vogt, May 2021.